Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz green onions, green top part only
- 2 oz green onions, white part only
- 5 oz chorizo, ground
- 4 ½ oz fresh Roma tomatoes, quartered (approx. 1 tomato)
- 2 pinches ground cumin
- 8 oz cheddar cheese, cubed
- 3 ½ oz cream cheese
- 3 ½ oz heavy whipping cream
- ¼ tsp garlic powder
- per 1 portion
- 962 kJ / 230 kcal
- 10 g
- 2 g
- 20 g
- 0 g
Beef Tenderloin with Parmesan Horseradish Sauce
Spinach and Artichoke Dip
Asian Sloppy Joes
Chicken "Fried" Steak
Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce (Hestan Cue™)
Chili Taco Dip
Pork Tenderloin with Mustard Sauce
Mini Crab cakes with Cilantro Pesto
Sweet and Spicy Takeout Chicken