Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 8 oz yellow onions, sliced in half moons (¼ in.)
- 2 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tsp salt, to taste
- 32 oz water
- 10 oz dried rotelle pasta (wagon wheels)
- 12 oz asparagus, in pieces (2 in.)
- 4 oz smoked ham steak diced (¼ in.)
- 1 tbsp capers, drained
- goat cheese, crumbled, to serve
- chopped fresh parsley, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1205 kJ / 288 kcal
- 13 g
- 43 g
- 7 g
- 4 g