Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Strawberry BBQ Meatballs
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 oz Parmesan cheese, cut into pieces
- 15 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only, plus extra to garnish
- 10 mint leaves
- 4 oz yellow onions, cut into pieces
- 1 garlic clove
- 24 oz ground beef, broken into pieces
- 1 oz panko
- 1 large egg
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
Strawberry BBQ Sauce
- 3 oz yellow onions, cut into pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
- 8 oz strawberries, hulled, halved
- 4 oz ketchup
- 2 oz water
- 1 oz brown sugar
- 1 tsp mustard powder
- 1 tsp paprika
- 2 tsp vinegar
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce, to taste (optional)
- ¼ tsp salt
- ⅛ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 chipotle chili, in adobo sauce, canned
- per 1 piece
- 255 kJ / 61 kcal
- 5 g
- 3 g
- 3 g
- 0 g