Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Country-style chicken liver fritters
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g day old bread (approx. 4 slices), crusts removed (and torn into pieces - see Tips)
- 3 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 150 g brown onion, cut into halves
- 500 g chicken livers, trimmed
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- oil (approx. 2 tablespoons), for frying
- per 1 portion
- 511.8 kJ / 121.9 kcal
- 9.5 g
- 6.7 g
- 6.2 g
- Saturated fat
- 1.3 g
- 1.2 g
- 189.4 mg
Turkey meatballs in dill sauce
Pumpkin, carrot and herb bread
Poppy seed torte
Sesame and chia seed loaf
Russian beetroot salad
Steamed wholemeal bread
Smoked salmon slice
Crumbed fish nuggets
Creamy mushroom and chicken zoodles