Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Baked Spinach and Feta Mushrooms
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g Parmesan cheese, cut in pieces (2 cm) (optional)
- 2 slices bread (1 day old), torn in pieces
- 200 g fresh spinach leaves
- 2 pieces lemon zest, no white pith (1 cm x 5 cm)
- 120 g onions, quartered
- 140 g bacon, any type, trimmed, cut in pieces
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 180 g feta cheese, cut in pieces (1 cm)
- 2 Tbsp pine nuts, toasted
- ⅛ tsp ground nutmeg
- ¼ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 6 - 8 fresh portobello mushrooms, stalks removed
- per 1 portion
- 953 kJ / 227 kcal
- 12 g
- 5 g
- 17 g
- 2 g
Smoked Salmon Rolls
Mediterranean Courgette Fritters and Salsa
Chickpea and Turkey Meatball Soup
Spinach, Tomato and Goat's Cheese Quiche
Cod with citrus butter
Spinach and Potato Soup with Savoury Egg Custard
Green Bean Casserole
Sea Bass with Castelluccio Lentils - Spigola con lenticchie di Castelluccio
Cod with Garlic Caramel Sauce
Salt Cod with Spinach and Chickpeas
Prawn, Coriander and Lime Muffins