Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Marathon Fettucine with Charred Tomatoes and Prawns
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 12 plum tomatoes, halved
- 2 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 pinches fine sea salt
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
- 1 pinch chilli flakes, or to taste (optional)
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper, plus extra to taste
- 300 g fettuccine
- 300 g prawns, cooked (large)
- 10 g fresh basil leaves, roughly chopped
- per 1 portion
- 1801 kJ / 427 kcal
- 22.5 g
- 59 g
- 8.2 g
Creamy Chicken and Sun-Dried Tomato Pasta
Spaghetti with Garlic, Olive Oil and Tomatoes
Chicken Caprese Pasta Salad
Chicken Pesto Tagliatelle
Prawn Pasta with Rocket Pesto
Baked Parmesan Fish with Sweet Potato Mash
Pasta with Prawns, Courgettes and Lemon
Linguine with Bacon and Prawns
Salmon in Mushroom Cream Sauce with Potatoes
Salmon and Asparagus Rice Salad
Baked Pappardelle - Pappardelle al forno