Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Lentil purée (Moujadarra)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 200 g brown onion, cut into thin slices
- 200 g brown onion, cut into pieces
- 60 g sunflower oil, plus extra for frying
- 300 g dried lentils (brown)
- 1600 g water
- 2 tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- 1 pinch ground white pepper, plus extra to taste
- 50 g basmati rice, rinsed
- per 1 portion
- 1417.1 kJ / 337.4 kcal
- 13.7 g
- 33.9 g
- 14.4 g
- Saturated fat
- 1.5 g
- 8 g
- 941.7 mg
Fatayer (spinach turnovers)
1h 35 min
25h 15 min
Sweet cheese rolls (halawet el jebn)
Spiced rice pudding (meghli)
Garlic dip (toum)
Spinach turnovers (fatayer)
1h 25 min
Freekeh pilaf with broad beans
Lentil puree (moujadarra)
1h 25 min
Red lentil soup with cumin
Shish barak (Meat dumplings in yoghurt sauce)
Beans with beef in tomato sauce (fasouliah)