Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Curried chickpea and lentil sandwich filling
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g dried red lentils (see Tips)
- 1000 g filtered water, plus extra for soaking
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- ¾ tsp salt
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and cut into pieces (approx. 2-3 cm)
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into thirds
- ½ tsp lemon juice
- 3 - 4 tbsp vegan mayonnaise (see Tips)
- 1 ½ tsp nutritional yeast (see Tips)
- 1 - 2 pinches ground turmeric
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 400 g canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained (approx. 250 g after draining)
- ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 portion
- 902.6 kJ / 214.9 kcal
- 7.7 g
- 19 g
- 10.9 g
- 4.4 g
Green goddess pizza
Cauliflower tacos with chipotle sauce
Hearty lentil chilli
Nachos with beans and cashew sour cream
Sweet potato lasagne
Pulled BBQ jackfruit
Vegan walnut and black bean burger
Lentil and chickpea burger with tahini dressing
Vegan "Beefy" Burger