Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sunflower and nori filling
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 100 g sunflower seeds (see Tips)
- 50 g raw almonds
- ¼ tsp salt
- filtered water, for soaking
- 1 celery stalk, cut into pieces
- 1 nori sheet, cut into pieces
- 1 tbsp pickled capers
- 60 g dill pickled cucumbers
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 - 4 tbsp vegan mayonnaise (see Tips)
- 2 sprigs fresh dill, leaves only
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- per 1 portion
- 1530.4 kJ / 364.4 kcal
- 10.3 g
- 5.6 g
- 33 g
- 4.7 g
Cashew pouring cream
Vegan Caesar dressing
Grilled eggplant dip
Vegan strawberry ice cream
Kimchi queso dip
Passionfruit bavarois (Jude Blereau)
Jackfruit and mayo sandwich filling
Raw apple pie
Macadamia Ricotta (Matthew Kenney)
Eggplant and porcini bites with turmeric tahini dressing
Green goodness soup