Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 600 g white cabbage, cut into pieces (approx. 5 cm)
- 2 tsp sea salt
- 200 g daikon, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 10 spring onions/shallots, roughly chopped
- 30 g fresh ginger, cut into slices
- 60 g shiro (white) miso paste, mixed with 60 g boiling water
- per 900 g
- 1579 kJ / 377.4 kcal
- 19.3 g
- 75.2 g
- 4.9 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.7 g
- 25.9 g
- 6177.5 mg
Rye sourdough baguettes
27h 20 min
Sundried tomato hommus with crackers
Black bean molè (black bean chocolate chilli)
Butternut pumpkin soup, fish with rice and vegetables, apple-pear crumble
Pea and garden mint fritters
Harvest nut roast with gravy
1h 30 min
Eggplant and porcini bites with turmeric tahini dressing
Steamed quince pudding with spiced syrup
Rye seed loaf