Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 fresh red chilli, cut in long pieces
- 10 g garlic cloves
- 10 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 10 g sesame oil
- 1 Tbsp soy paste (see tip)
- 2 tsp rice wine
- 1 tsp black vinegar (see tip)
- ½ tsp sugar
- 10 g spring onion, cut in long pieces (3 cm)
- 30 g water
- 400 g fresh clams, scrubbed and de-bearded
- 10 g fresh basil leaves, plus extra for garnishing (see tip)
- per 1 portion
- 898 kJ / 214 kcal
- 26 g
- 10 g
- 8 g
- 0.9 g
Fast and easy stir fried mee hoon
Stir fried broccoli with carrot
Oil-free honey chicken wings
Four Course Meal (Chicken Rice)
1h 25 min
Chicken porridge with century egg
Macaroni ABC Soup
Sambal Petai Prawns
Nasi Kampung (Kampung-style fried rice)
Stir-fried Prawns with Spring Onions
Char Kway Teow