Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Steamed Fish With Pickled Chilli And Black Beans
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g silken tofu (approx. 1 block), cut in slices (1 cm)
- 1 garoupa (grouper) fish (800-1000 g), gutted, butterflied (see tips)
- 2 tbsp pickled chillies, cut in thin slices
- 1 tbsp fermented black beans, rinsed
- 500 g water
- 2 ½ tbsp light soy sauce
- 1 tsp sugar
- ½ tsp chicken stock powder
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 tbsp cooking oil
- 2 - 3 sprigs spring onions, chopped, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 877 kJ / 210 kcal
- 35 g
- 4 g
- 11 g
- Saturated fat
- 2 g
- 1 g
- 369 mg
Braised Yee Mee
Four Course Meal (Chicken Rice)
Chicken porridge with century egg
Braised Chicken with Mushroom
1h 30 min
Sambal Petai Prawns
Chicken Porridge With Century Egg
Teochew Seafood Porridge
Foochow Nourishing Chicken Soup
Braised Chicken Wings With Mushrooms