Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Rice salad with eggs and tuna fish
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1200 g water
- 1 tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- 250 g white long-grain rice (approx. 12-16 minutes cooking time)
- 2 eggs
- 120 g carrots, cut in small cubes
- 280 g courgettes, cut in small cubes
- 100 g frozen green peas
- 200 g canned tuna in oil (weight includes oil), drained, cut in pieces
- 100 g olives, pitted, whole or chopped
- 15 - 20 g pickled gherkins, cut in slices
- 1 sprig fresh mint, leaves only
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 - 2
or 1 - 2 tsp lemon juice
- 7 cherry tomatoes, cut in halves or quarters
- per 1 portion
- 2027 kJ / 485 kcal
- 21 g
- 59 g
- 18 g
- 6 g
Creamy courgette soup
Chicken with creamy vegetable sauce
Fish and potatoes with tomato sauce
Steamed turbot and mixed vegetable parcels
Chopped vegetable salad
Chilli con carne
Leek and potato soup
Cod with citrus butter