Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Curried lentils and steamed pumpkin
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 heaped tsp cumin seeds (10 g)
- 4 heaped tsp coriander seeds (10 g)
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 30 g fresh coriander, plus extra to garnish
g fresh coconut flesh, cut into pieces (2-3 cm)
or 3 heaped tbsp grated coconut (15 g) (optional)
- 80 g unsalted butter, cut into pieces
- 300 g brown onions, cut into pieces
- 2 garlic cloves
½ - ¾
tsp ground cayenne pepper
or 1 - 2 fresh green chillies (6-8 cm long), deseeded, if preferred
- 1000 - 1200 g butternut pumpkin, deseeded, cut into 8 pieces with skin on
- 300 g dried lentils (green or brown)
- 1000 g water
- 250 - 300 g preserved roasted red capsicums, cut into pieces (1-2 cm)
- 130 g crème fraîche (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1504 kJ / 358 kcal
- 13 g
- 33 g
- 17 g
- 10.3 g
Tomato pasta sauce
Vegetable curry with cauliflower couscous
Vegan carrot cake with orange frosting
Slow-cooked eggplant pasta sauce
Roasted pumpkin and quinoa risotto
Rajma (kidney bean curry)
Autumn vegetable gratin
Buckwheat and mushroom quiche