Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Moroccan Lamb and Eggplant with Couscous
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 oz eggplant, diced (¾ in.)
- 2 tsp salt
Couscous and Lamb
- 8 oz couscous
- ½ oz mixed fresh herbs (parsley, cilantro)
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground cumin
- 2 oz yellow onions, in pieces
- 1 tbsp harissa, plus extra to brush
- 20 oz ground lamb, broken into pieces
- 4 tbsp bread crumbs
- 1 large egg
- 20 oz water
- 10 oz chicken stock, low sodium
- 6 oz yellow onion, in pieces
- 1 garlic clove
- 1 tsp salt, to taste
- 1 tbsp oil
- 6 oz fresh tomatoes, diced
- 2 oz chicken stock, low sodium
- 1 heaping tbsp harissa
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ⅛ tsp ground cumin
- chopped parsley, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 2615 kJ / 625 kcal
- 40 g
- 58 g
- 25 g
- 6 g
Mushroom Spinach Phyllo Cups
Chicken Garam Masala
Lemon Garlic Chicken and Rice
Mediterranean Shrimp and Orzo Soup
Shrimp Creole with Carolina Rice
Tropical Cashew Rice
Portuguese Fish and Potato Stew
Grilled Steaks with Red Pepper Sauce
Pasta "alla Norma"