Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- ½ oz fresh parsley leaves, (approx. 25 sprigs)
- 1 garlic clove
- 8 oz yellow onions, quartered (approx. 2 med. onions)
- ½ oz olive oil
- 2 tbsp corn starch
- 10 oz canned crushed tomatoes
- 4 oz dry white wine
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp dried basil
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 24 oz chicken thighs, boneless and skinless, quartered
- 5 oz red bell pepper, cut into ¼ in. strips (approx. 1 med. pepper)
- 5 oz yellow peppers, cut into ¼ in. strips (approx. 1 med. pepper)
- 2 oz pitted Kalamata olives
- per 1 portion
- 1013 kJ / 242 kcal
- 24 g
- 13 g
- 9 g
- 94 mg
- 3 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Chicken with Spiced Tangerine Sauce
Peking-Style Duck Pancakes
Beefy Stuffed Peppers with Tomato Sauce
Cheesy Stuffed Meatloaf with Broccolini and Eggplant