Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Ratatouille with Pecorino
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 oz Pecorino cheese, cut into pieces
- 10 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 20 oz tomatoes on the vine, quartered
- 4 oz yellow onions, quartered
- 4 garlic cloves
- ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp sugar
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ¼ tsp dried red chili flakes, to taste
- ¼ tsp dried thyme
- 8 oz carrots, in pieces (1 in.)
- 8 oz red bell pepper, in pieces (1 in.)
- 8 oz eggplants, in pieces (1 in.)
- 8 oz zucchini, in pieces (1 in.)
- per 1 portion
- 619 kJ / 148 kcal
- 8 g
- 16 g
- 7 g
- 5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Roast Potatoes (Betty)
Lemon Caper Potato Salad
Roasted Potato Salad
Steamed Corn on the Cob
Green Goddess Salad
Steamed Veggies with Cauliflower Hummus
Pumpkin Mashed Potatoes
Lemon Caper Asparagus