Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Holiday Couscous (Kris Morningstar)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 orange, thin peel only, no pith, plus juice, divided
- 1 lemon, thin peel only, no pith, plus juice, divided
- 2 - 2 ½ oz shallots, sliced in rings
- 2 oz balsamic vinegar
- 3 tbsp currants
- 4 oz water
- 1 orange, thin peel only, no pith
- 3 whole cloves
- 1 acorn squash, cut into wedges (¾ in.)
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp sugar
- ¼ tsp cracked black pepper
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 17 oz water
- 8 oz couscous
- 8 oz water
- ½ tsp salt
- ¼ tsp ground cardamom
- ¼ tsp ground coriander
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ bunch fresh parsley, chopped, plus extra to garnish
- ½ bunch fresh mint leaves, chopped, plus extra to garnish
- 3 tbsp slivered almonds, toasted, divided
- 2 oranges, supremed (see Tip)
- per 1 portion
- 1071 kJ / 256 kcal
- 7 g
- 50 g
- 3 g
- 5 g