Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Roasted Tomato Tart
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 2 garlic bulbs
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 2 pinches fine sea salt
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 200 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 100 g unsalted butter, cold, diced
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 50 g milk, cold
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme, leaves only
- 600 g tomatoes, mixed (e.g. beef, plum, cherry), thinly sliced (5 mm)
- 1 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- fine sea salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- per 1 slice
- 1283 kJ / 307 kcal
- 5 g
- 30 g
- 18 g
Spinach, Tomato and Goat's Cheese Quiche
Puy Lentil and Sausage Casserole
Christmas Cheese and Onion Quiche (UK)
Tomato and Vegetable Quiche
Baked Spinach and Cheese Strata
Shallot Tarte Tatin
Sun-dried Tomato and Basil Plait
Pear and Goat's Cheese Parcels
Carrot Crêpes with Tomato Sauce
Aurore Sauce (Tomato Béchamel)