Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pumpkin chicken purée (around 6 months)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 350 g pumpkin, peeled and cut into pieces
- 200 g apple, peeled and cut into pieces
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil (see Tips)
- 40 g filtered water, plus extra if needed
- 350 g skinless, boneless chicken thighs, cut into cubes (3 cm - see Tips)
- 3 sprigs fresh parsley, leaves only (see Tips)
- per 1 Complete recipe
- 3660.3 kJ / 871.5 kcal
- 72.4 g
- 51 g
- 40 g
- 11.2 g
Fruit purée (apple)
Fish broccoli purée (around 6 months)
Vegetable purée (sweet potato)
Pear and ginger purée (6-9 months)
Turkey vegetable purée (around 6 months)
Beef, purple carrot and cauliflower purée (around 6 months)
Quinoa vegetable purée (around 6 months)
Strawberry pear purée (around 6 months)
Raspberry, apple and sweet potato purée (around 6 months)
Spiced beef casserole purée (6-9 months)
Chicken, wild rice and coriander purée (6-9 months)
Peach, apple and lamb purée (around 6 months)