Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g onions, quartered
- 10 g fresh parsley leaves
- 300 g salt cod, presoaked and desalted, cut in pieces (see tip)
- 200 g floury potatoes, peeled, cut in small pieces
- 300 g water
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 2 medium eggs
- 1 pinch ground black pepper
- frying oil (e.g. sunflower oil or vegetable oil)
- per 1 piece
- 469 kJ / 112 kcal
- 3 g
- 2 g
- 10 g
Greek Lamb Meatballs (Keftethes)
Seafood Stew with Coconut Milk
Smoked Haddock and Spinach Tart
Tropical Fruit Orange Cake
Meat and Cheese Stuffed Cassava (Carimañolas de carne y de queso)
Asparagus Stem Soup
Fruit Tart with Camomile Custard
Avocado Ice Cream