Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Fall Chopped Salad with Yogurt Dressing
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 16 oz butternut squash
- 25 oz water
- 10 oz raw beets, peeled, quartered
- 4 oz green apple, quartered
- 1 oz pomegranate molasses
- 1 oz honey
- salt, to taste
- ground black pepper, to taste
- 8 oz plain, unsweetened yogurt, to taste, to serve
- fresh thyme leaves
- per 1 portion
- 724 kJ / 173 kcal
- 4 g
- 38 g
- 2 g
- 5 g