Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Citrus Salad with Mint Vinaigrette
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 oz lemon juice
- 1 oz fresh mint leaves
- 2 tbsp honey
- ½ tsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper
- 10 oz arugula
- 4 oz feta cheese, crumbled, to taste
- 4 oz pistachios, shelled
- 2 oz pomegranate arils/seeds
- 3 oranges, peeled (e.g. Cara cara, blood orange, navel or any combination)
- 1 grapefruit, peeled
- 10 fresh mint leaves, thinly sliced
- per 1 portion
- 2360 kJ / 564 kcal
- 14 g
- 43 g
- 41 g
- Saturated fat
- 9 g
- 8 g
- 872 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Deviled Eggs with Chow Chow and Cajun Sunshine
Farro Salad with Cucumber Yogurt Dressing
Smashed Avocado Toast with Jammy Eggs
Buckwheat Blini with Smoked Salmon (Bill Yosses)