Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 7 oz all-purpose flour
- 3 ½ oz unsalted butter, in pieces
- 2 oz water, ice cold
- ½ tsp salt
- 12 oz tomatoes, any type (e.g. cherry, beefsteak, plum)
- extra virgin olive oil, to grease
Filling and Finalization
- 1 garlic clove
- ½ - 1 oz brown sugar, to taste
- 6 fresh basil leaves
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- ½ oz extra virgin olive oil
- 1 - 2 pinches salt
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper
- 1 tbsp mustard
- per 1 piece
- 934 kJ / 223 kcal
- 3 g
- 22 g
- 13 g
- Saturated fat
- 7 g
- 1.7 g
- 164 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
White Pesto Pasta
Kids Carrot Crêpes with Tomato Sauce
Rice Salad with Watermelon and Mozzarella
Crispy Eggplant with Tomato Basil Sauce (Hestan Cue™)