Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 ½ oz olive oil, divided
- 24 oz fresh corn kernels, (approx. 6 corn cobs)
- 1 jalapeño pepper, deseeded, to taste
- 1 oz green onions, in pieces (2 in.)
- 6 oz red bell pepper, in pieces (2 in.)
- 6 oz cucumber, in pieces (2 in.)
- 1 oz fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 oz lime juice (approx. 1 lime)
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- per 1 portion
- 983 kJ / 235 kcal
- 6 g
- 44 g
- 5 g
- 5 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Game Day Guacamole
Broccoli Salad with Red Pepper and Pine Nuts (TM5/6 Metric)
Asian Somen Noodle Salad
Broccoli Salad (TM5 Metric)