Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 oz fresh parsley (leaves and tender stems)
- 1 dried bay leaf
- 2 tbsp fresh oregano
- 1 tbsp fresh thyme (leaves only)
- 8 oz carrots, in pieces (2 in.)
- 5 oz tomatoes, halved
- 4 oz celery, in pieces (2 in.)
- 4 oz onions, quartered
- 4 oz cremini mushrooms
- 3 oz potatoes, cubed (2 in.)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 3 tsp dehydrated onions
- 1 tsp dehydrated garlic
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 6 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 4 tbsp liquid aminos, e.g. Bragg®
- 2 tbsp salt
- per 1 Total recipe
- 4565 kJ / 1091 kcal
- 50 g
- 167 g
- 31 g
- 34 g