Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 7 oz Gruyère cheese, cut into pieces
- 18 oz water
- 1 cauliflower (approx. 35 oz), cut into florets
- 2 oz all-purpose flour
- 1 ½ oz unsalted butter
- 18 oz whole milk
- ½ tsp salt, plus extra to taste
- 2 pinches ground white pepper, plus extra to taste
- 1 - 2 pinches ground nutmeg (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1339 kJ / 320 kcal
- 17 g
- 15 g
- 20 g
- 52 mg
- 5.1 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Vegetarian Potstickers with Chili Dipping Sauce
Ramen Noodle Soup
Root Vegetable Gratin