Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Raspberry chiffon cake
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 220 g caster sugar
- 300 g self-raising flour
- 200 g grapeseed oil (see Tips)
- 40 g lemon juice
- 160 g water
- 1 tsp natural vanilla extract
- 7 eggs, separated
- 1 pinch cream of tartar
- 1 pinch salt
- 200 - 250 g pouring (whipping) cream
- 70 g raspberry jam, strained (approx. 100 g before straining - see Tips)
- fresh raspberries, for decorating
- edible flowers, for decorating (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1824.3 kJ / 434.4 kcal
- 7.4 g
- 41 g
- 27.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 7.5 g
- 1.2 g
- 243.2 mg