Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Bulgogi (Pan-fried Marinated Beef)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 550 - 600 g sirloin steak, thinly sliced (1 cm) against the grain (see tip)
- 100 g carrots, thinly sliced (5 mm) or julienned
- 50 g onions, thinly sliced (5 mm)
- 40 g spring onions, cut in 3 cm pieces then halved lengthways
- 8 garlic cloves
- 1 kiwi fruit, peeled, quartered
- 35 g soft brown sugar
- 60 g dark soy sauce
- 30 g sesame oil
- 2 pinches ground black pepper
Rice and Assembly
- 1000 g water
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 300 g white long grain rice
- sesame seeds, for garnishing
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced (5 mm), for garnishing
- kimchi, for serving
- per 1 portion
- 2654 kJ / 630 kcal
- 41 g
- 74 g
- 18 g