Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Kalguksu (Chicken Noodle Soup)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 230 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 30 g cornflour
- 130 g water
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 80 g onions, sliced (1 cm)
- 1000 g water, plus extra for cooking noodles
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 350 g chicken breasts, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 8 - 10 garlic cloves, to taste
- 2 ½ Tbsp sesame oil, plus extra for drizzling
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced (5 mm), for garnishing
- Korean chilli paste (gochujang), for serving (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1852 kJ / 440 kcal
- 28 g
- 50 g
- 14 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Three Cheese Conchiglioni with Tomato Sauce - Conchiglioni ai tre formaggi e salsa al pomodoro
Baked Macaroni Cheese with Chorizo and Peppers
Lobster and Tarragon Risotto - Risotto con aragosta e dragoncello
Hainan Chicken Rice, Vegetable Soup, Steamed Egg
Penne with Mussels
Christmas Eve Lasagne - Lasagne della vigilia di Natale
Vegan Lentil Lasagne
Chicken, Spinach and Leek Risotto
Tomato Risotto - Risotto al pomodoro
Chicken, Basil and Roasted Red Pepper Spaghetti
Huli Huli Chicken with Macaroni Salad