Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Kalguksu (Chicken Noodle Soup)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 230 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 30 g cornflour
- 130 g water
- 1 Tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tsp fine sea salt
- 80 g onions, sliced (1 cm)
- 1000 g water, plus extra for cooking noodles
- 1 ½ tsp fine sea salt
- 350 g chicken breasts, cut in pieces (2 cm)
- 8 - 10 garlic cloves, to taste
- 2 ½ Tbsp sesame oil, plus extra for drizzling
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 pinch fine sea salt
- 2 spring onions, thinly sliced (5 mm), for garnishing
- Korean chilli paste (gochujang), for serving (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1852 kJ / 440 kcal
- 28 g
- 50 g
- 14 g
Korean Fried Chicken
Bulgogi (Pan-fried Marinated Beef)
Kam Heong (Golden Fragrance) Prawns
Mee Hailam (Hailam Noodles)
Ayam Madu Berempah (Honey Spiced Chicken)
Braised Yee Mee
Four Course Meal (Chicken Rice)
Tom Yum Goong