Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Beef, purple carrot and cauliflower purée (around 6 months)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 300 g beef chuck steak, cut into cubes (2-3 cm)
- 200 g cauliflower, cut into florets
- 200 g purple carrots, peeled and cut into pieces (2-3 cm - see Tips)
- 200 g sweet potato (purple or white), peeled and cut into pieces (2-3 cm - see Tips)
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and cut into quarters
- 90 g pitted prunes (approx. 10 prunes - see Tips)
- 30 g butter
- 200 g water, plus extra if needed
- per 1 Complete recipe
- 4881.4 kJ / 1162.2 kcal
- 75.7 g
- 101.2 g
- 40.6 g
- 27.4 g
Fish broccoli purée (around 6 months)
Pear and ginger purée (6-9 months)
Turkey vegetable purée (around 6 months)
Corn, pea and turmeric purée (6-9 months)
Quinoa vegetable purée (around 6 months)
Pumpkin chicken purée (around 6 months)
Strawberry pear purée (around 6 months)
Raspberry, apple and sweet potato purée (around 6 months)
Spiced beef casserole purée (6-9 months)
Chicken, wild rice and coriander purée (6-9 months)
Roast lamb and vegetable purée (6-9 months)
Peach, apple and lamb purée (around 6 months)