Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1000 g water
- 80 g white vinegar
- 18 - 24 fresh jalapeño chillies (see Tips)
- 80 g cheddar cheese, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 50 g rindless bacon rashers, cut into pieces (3 cm)
- 5 sprigs fresh chives, cut into pieces
- 250 g cream cheese, softened
- per 1 portion
- 741.7 kJ / 176.6 kcal
- 6.9 g
- 3.7 g
- 15.2 g
- Saturated fat
- 9.4 g
- 0.1 g
- 285.7 mg
Chipotle bean and corn salad
Layered Mexican dip
Mediterranean pasta salad
Ginger beer and sesame dipping sauce (for dumplings)
Murgh makhani (Butter chicken)
Chilli mussels with thyme and tomatoes
Slow cooked Mexican beef
Buttermilk and jalapeño marinade
Mango truffles, strawberry spheres and white chocolate crumble