Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Cottage pie with purple mash (Toddlers and beyond)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g vintage cheddar cheese, cut into pieces
- 500 g purple sweet potato, peeled and cut into pieces (see Tips)
- 300 g purple carrots, peeled and cut into pieces (see Tips)
- 120 g liquid vegetable stock (or stock of choice - see Tips)
- 40 g butter
- 180 g brown onion, cut into quarters
- 2 garlic cloves
- 120 g celery stalks, cut into pieces
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 20 g tomato paste
- 300 g ripe tomatoes, cut into quarters (see Tips)
- 500 - 600 g beef mince
- 150 g peas (fresh or frozen)
- 5 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, roughly chopped
- fresh oregano, for garnishing (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1828.2 kJ / 435.3 kcal
- 29.5 g
- 24.2 g
- 23 g
- 7.4 g
Apricot chicken risotto
Kid-friendly butter chicken
Chicken, leek and corn pie
Cauliflower macaroni cheese (Toddlers and beyond)
Mexican cottage pie
Zucchini fritters (Toddlers and beyond)
Banana coconut custard (6-9 months)
Curried beef and noodles (Aussie chow mein)
Zucchini, ham and corn bites
Bubble and squeak soup