Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pasta salad with trout and vegetables
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1000 g water
- 200 g white wine
- 100 g orange juice, freshly squeezed
- 1 ½ tsp salt
g trout fillets, skinless
or 400 g fresh salmon fillets, skinless
- 200 g frozen green peas
- 240 g short dried pasta (e.g. mezze penne rigate), 10 minutes cooking time
- 40 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove
- 30 g salted capers, rinsed
- 80 g black olives, pitted
- 350 g cherry tomatoes, cut in halves or quarters
- 1 pinch ground black pepper (optional)
- 10 g lemon juice (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1497 kJ / 357 kcal
- 21 g
- 35 g
- 14 g
- 5.8 g
Meatballs with tomato sauce
Leek and potato soup
Creamy courgette soup
Three-course meal for two: Vegetable soup, Chicken casserole with rice, Steamed apple
Chopped vegetable salad
Rice salad with eggs and tuna fish