Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
White fish wrapped in banana leaves
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 6 boneless white fish fillets (approx. 160 g each - see Tips)
- 150 g shiro (white) miso paste
- 50 g unsweetened coconut water
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 cm piece palm sugar
- 2 cm piece fresh ginger, peeled
- 6 banana leaves (see Tips)
- 3 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into julienne
- water, for brushing
- per 1 portion
- 909 kJ / 216.4 kcal
- 35.5 g
- 9 g
- 4 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.9 g
- 1.6 g
- 1288.2 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Salmon en croute
Scallops with pea purée
Steamed white fish with tomato and Indian spices
Tom kha prawns