Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Sausage sizzle with beer braised onions
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g extra virgin olive oil
- 10 g salted butter
- 4 brown onions (approx. 550 g), cut into halves, then cut into slices
- 1 - 2 pinches salt, to taste
- 1 - 2 pinches ground black pepper, to taste
- 250 g beer of choice
- 20 g Dijon mustard
- 15 g honey
- 8 sausages
- 8 hot dog rolls (see Tips)
- barbecue sauce or sauce of choice, to serve (see Tips)
- per 1 portion
- 3047.9 kJ / 725.7 kcal
- 26.2 g
- 71.3 g
- 36.6 g
- Saturated fat
- 15.9 g
- 5.6 g
- 1129.7 mg
Aussie potato salad
Sweet and sour pork
Yang zhou chao fan (Chinese “fried" rice)
Chicken Caesar pasta salad
Mac and smoky cheese
Pulled pork burger
Cheese and bacon cob loaf
Pork cannelloni with vegetable sauce
Spinach and cheese-filled meatloaf
Chicken with sweet potato cheesy crust
Curry pork sosaties