Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Layered vegetable salad with creamy herb dressing
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 500 g water
- 2 raw beetroots, peeled and cut into cubes (1 cm - see Tips)
- 2 sweet corn cobs, husks and silks removed
- 400 g frozen peas
- ¼ Chinese cabbage (wombok) (approx. 260 g), cut into pieces (5 cm)
- 3 spring onions/shallots, trimmed and cut into thirds
- 1 garlic clove
- 2 sprigs fresh dill, fronds only (see Tips), plus extra (optional) for garnishing
- 2 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only
- 100 g mayonnaise (see Tips)
- 100 g sour cream
- 20 g lemon juice
- 30 g extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp Dijon mustard
- ½ tsp salt, plus extra to season
- ¼ tsp white pepper, plus extra to season
- ½ cauliflower (approx. 400 g), cut into pieces (5 cm)
- apple cider vinegar, for sprinkling
- 2 Lebanese cucumbers, 1 peeled into ribbons, 1 cut into cubes (1 cm)
- 4 radishes, trimmed and cut into thin slices
- 4 - 5 cherry tomatoes, cut into halves
- per 1 portion
- 938.5 kJ / 223.5 kcal
- 6 g
- 12.3 g
- 15.4 g
- Saturated fat
- 3.9 g
- 7.1 g
- 259.8 mg