Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Savoury stuffed pumpkin
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 sprigs fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, for garnishing (optional)
- 100 g brown basmati rice
- 1000 g water
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 butternut pumpkin, washed, cut into halves lengthways and deseeded (see Tips)
- 20 g olive oil, plus extra for brushing
- 1 eschalot (approx. 40 g)
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 celery stalk, cut into pieces
- 1 parsnip, cut into pieces
- ½ red capsicum, deseeded and cut into pieces
- 100 g fresh portobello mushrooms, cut into halves
- 2 tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp ground black pepper
- slivered almonds, toasted, to serve (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1703.5 kJ / 405.6 kcal
- 14.9 g
- 56.3 g
- 10.3 g
- Saturated fat
- 1.8 g
- 13.3 g
- 1136.3 mg