Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Curried cauliflower salad
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 40 g olive oil
- 150 g brown onion, cut into halves, then cut into thin slices and segments separated
- 1 tsp mustard seeds
- 1 ½ tsp salt, plus extra to season
- 3 - 4 tsp curry powder (see Tips)
- 1 tbsp garam masala (see Tips)
- ¼ tsp ground turmeric
- 500 g water
- 700 - 800 g cauliflower, cut into bite-sized pieces (3 cm)
- ground black pepper, to season
- 30 g fresh coriander (approx. 1 bunch), leaves only
- 1 fresh long green chilli, trimmed, cut into halves and deseeded if preferred (optional)
- 100 g natural yoghurt, plus extra to serve
- 400 g canned chickpeas, rinsed and drained (approx. 250 g after draining)
- 40 g lemon juice
- 70 g dried apricots, cut into small pieces (5 mm)
- 1 green capsicum, deseeded and cut into small cubes (5 mm)
- per 1 portion
- 756.3 kJ / 180.1 kcal
- 7.6 g
- 15.1 g
- 8.1 g
- Saturated fat
- 1.5 g
- 6.9 g
- 620.6 mg
Alternative recipesShow all
Silky sweet potato mash
Aussie potato salad
Potatoes and green beans with parsley pesto
Steamed greens with lemon feta
Smashed roasted potatoes with rosemary salt
Bacon and spring onion potato salad
Chao qing cai (Chinese greens)