Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Bourbon Butter Basted Roast Turkey
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 turkey (16.5-18 lb)
- 6 oz brown sugar
- 3 oz sea salt
- 4 oz dried minced onions
- 4 tbsp dried chili flakes
- 20 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 10 dried bay leaves
- 1 tbsp white pepper
- 3 tbsp black peppercorns
- 3 tbsp allspice berries
- 1 bottle Chardonnay wine (Kendall Jackson Vintner's Reserve®), plus extra to serve
- 3 oranges, 1 quartered, plus 2 halved, to garnish, divided
- 1 bunch fresh thyme, divided
- 12 oz unsalted butter, in pieces
- 10 oz bourbon
- 4 oz maple syrup
- 10 oz orange juice
- 1 pomegranate, quartered, to garnish
- fresh bay leaves, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 2912 kJ / 696 kcal
- 104 g
- 2 g
- 27 g
- 0 g
Spicy Cranberry Orange Sauce
Maple Cranberry Gingerbread
Ginger Sangria Punch
Chicken with Creamy Vegetable Sauce
Bourbon-Glazed Chicken Wings
Perfect Roast Turkey and Gravy (Bill Yosses)
Herb Stuffing with Butternut Squash and Brussels Sprouts
Apple Cranberry Chutney
Pork Tenderloin with Whiskey Honey Sauce