Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Apple Cranberry Chutney
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 oz fresh ginger, peeled, sliced
- 8 oz yellow onions, quartered
- 26 oz apples (e.g. Gala, Fuji) peeled, cored, quartered (approx. 5 apples)
- 8 oz sugar
- 4 ½ oz apple cider vinegar
- 2 dried bay leaves
- 1 stick cinnamon, halved, plus extra to garnish
- 4 whole cloves
oz fresh cranberries, plus extra to garnish
or 9 oz frozen cranberries, plus extra to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 343 kJ / 82 kcal
- 0 g
- 21 g
- 0 g
- 1 g