Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pesto with Pita Breads (Danny Bowien)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 ½ oz Pecorino cheese, cubed
- 2 ½ oz Parmesan cheese, cubed
- ½ oz pine nuts
- ¼ tsp salt
- 1 garlic clove
- 4 oz fresh basil
- 10 oz extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 2 oz all-purpose flour
- 2 oz whole wheat flour
- 4 ½ oz water
- ⅛ tsp active dry yeast
- 7 ½ oz water
- 11 ½ oz all-purpose flour
- 3 ½ oz whole wheat flour
- 1 tsp sugar
- 1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- Parmesan cheese, shaved, to garnish
- fresh basil leaves, to garnish
- per 1 portion
- 1636 kJ / 391 kcal
- 9 g
- 52 g
- 17 g
- 4 g
Alternative recipesShow all
Turkey Bolognese Sauce
Avocado and Hemp Pesto
Cashew Butter Spread
Cream Cheese and Pickled Lemon Dip