Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Tex-Mex Tortillas with Shredded Pork and Black Beans
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 1 oz olive oil, divided
- 21 oz boneless pork shoulder, sinew free, boneless, cubed (2½ in. x 1½ in.), divided
- ½ tsp salt, divided
- 2 pinches fresh ground pepper, divided
- 5 oz onion, quartered
- 7 oz ripe tomatoes, in pieces
canned jalapeño pepper
or 1 fresh jalapeño pepper, deseeded, sliced
- 4 oz red bell pepper, in pieces (¾ in.)
- 4 oz green bell pepper, in pieces (¾ in.)
- 9 oz canned black beans, drained, divided
- 1 oz tomato paste
- 3 ½ oz water
tsp chicken stock paste
or ½ chicken stock cube
- 6 - 12 corn tortillas, warmed
- 4 tbsp fresh cilantro leaves
- 3 ½ oz sour cream
- 2 avocados
- 1 lime, in wedges
- per 1 portion
- 1875 kJ / 446 kcal
- 29 g
- 25 g
- 23 g
- 8.2 g