Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 80 g onions, quartered
- 2 garlic cloves
- 480 g tinned chickpeas, rinsed, drained (2 x 400 g tins)
- 300 g potatoes, peeled, diced (3-4 cm)
- 400 g tinned chopped tomatoes
- 2 tsp smoked paprika
- ½ tsp fine sea salt, plus extra to taste
- 250 g fresh baby spinach
- extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- per 1 portion
- 920 kJ / 219 kcal
- 9 g
- 28 g
- 6 g
- Saturated fat
- 0.8 g
- 67 g
- 265 mg
Vegetable pasta sauce
Root Vegetable Hotpot with Harissa
Lentil and Vegetable Bolognese Sauce
Broccoli and Oat Crumble with Vegan Cheese
Aubergine, Spinach & Lentil Curry
Vegan Paella with Smoked Tofu
Moroccan Quorn with Bulgar Wheat
Chickpea and Tomato Rogan Josh
Pasta with Vegetable Ragout
Pearl Barley and White Bean Stew