Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Pasta with Squash and Chickpeas
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 20 g Parmesan cheese
- 450 g butternut squash, cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 1 fresh red chilli, halved, deseeded
- 1 tsp fresh thyme leaves
vegetable stock cube (for 0.5 l)
or 1 tsp vegetable stock paste, homemade
- 500 g water, boiling
- 240 g cooked chickpeas, drained, rinsed (1 x 400 g tin)
- 250 g dried pasta, fusilli or penne
- ½ tsp fine sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 1 bunch fresh flat-leaf parsley, leaves only, roughly chopped
- per 1 portion
- 1562 kJ / 373 kcal
- 15.2 g
- 68.4 g
- 4.3 g
Lentil and Vegetable Bolognese Sauce
Baked Penne with Vegetables
Red Lentil, Kale and Rosemary Pasta
Butternut Squash Macaroni Cheese
Root Vegetable Hotpot with Harissa
Creamy Pea Pasta
Moroccan Quorn with Bulgar Wheat
Aubergine and Tomato Pasta
Vegan Cauliflower Fettuccine Alfredo
Mediterranean Pearl Barley Risotto
Mackerel and Lemon Trofie