Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Asian Rice and Vegetable Sauté (TM6)
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
oz Canadian bacon, cubed (see Tip)
or 4 oz bacon, cooked and cubed (see Tip)
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil, divided
- 3 ½ oz yellow onion, in wedges
- 5 ½ oz carrots, cut in pieces (¼ in.)
- 1 oz soy sauce, to taste
- 2 tsp sugar (optional)
- 4 large eggs
heaping tsp homemade vegetable stock paste
or 1 stock cube
oz white short-grain rice (18-20 min cooking time)
or 8 oz long-grain rice (18-20 min cooking time)
- 35 oz water
- 8 oz mixed vegetables, e.g. broccoli in small florets, frozen peas, cauliflower in small florets, green beans cut into pieces (1 in.), zucchini, in half moons (½ in.)
- sesame oil, to garnish (optional)
- per 1 portion
- 1197 kJ / 286 kcal
- 13 g
- 39 g
- 9 g
- Saturated fat
- 2 g
- 3 g
- 512 mg
Coconut Chai Green Smoothie (TM6 Metric)
Tinga de Pollo (TM6)
Coconut Chai Green Smoothie
4h 5 min
Lemon Garlic White Rice
Chicken with Mustard Sauce and Vegetable Soup
Asian-Style Rice with Eggs and Vegetables (TM5 Metric)
Asian Rice and Vegetable Sauté (TM6 Metric)
Picadillo (Texas Hash)
Berry Dream (TM6)