Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 3 oz raw cashews
- 59 oz water, divided, plus extra to soak cashews
- 16 oz russet potatoes peeled and cubed (1 in.)
- 6 oz carrots, in pieces (1 in.)
- 4 oz onions, in pieces (1 in.)
- 1 ½ oz shallots, in pieces
- 4 oz vegan margarine
- 1 oz freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 oz nutritional yeast
- ¼ tsp ground cayenne pepper
- ¼ tsp paprika
- ¼ tsp ground black pepper
- 2 - 3 tsp salt, to taste
- 12 oz dried elbow macaroni pasta
- 1 oz vegan margarine, melted
- 2 oz panko bread crumbs
- per 1 portion
- 2096 kJ / 501 kcal
- 15 g
- 73 g
- 17 g
- 6 g