Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Vegan Green Pea Fritters
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 4 green onions (approx. 3 oz total), cut into pieces (2 in.)
- 4 garlic cloves
- 1 oz extra virgin olive oil
- 4 ½ oz garbanzo flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp dried red chili flakes
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp salt
- 6 mint leaves, plus extra to garnish (optional)
- 24 oz green peas, frozen
- vegetable oil, to fry
- 1 - 2 lemons, cut into wedges, to serve
- 20 oz cherry tomatoes, halved
- red onions, julienned, to taste
- vegan mayonnaise, to serve
- per 1 portion
- 1443 kJ / 345 kcal
- 15 g
- 43 g
- 14 g
- 11 g
Vegan Chocolate Cake
Vegan Cashew Sauté
Eggplant, Spinach & Lentil Curry
Lentil Mushroom Stroganoff
Cauliflower and Date Tagine
Vegan Spaghetti and "Meatballs"
Vegan walnut and black bean burger
Black Bean Walnut Patties
Vegan "Beefy" Burger
Stuffed Peppers with Herbed Quinoa
White Bean Quinoa Risotto with Roasted Brussels Sprouts
Vegan Huevos Rancheros