Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Gluten-free Lamb and Tomato Soup Noodles
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 150 g gluten free plain white flour (see tip)
- 840 g water
- 1 tsp xanthan gum
- 2 pinches fine sea salt, plus 1 tsp
- 2 garlic cloves
- 5 g fresh root ginger, peeled, cut in round slices (2 mm)
- 100 g red onions, quartered
- 275 g tomatoes, halved
- 150 g boneless lamb leg, diced (3 cm) then thinly sliced (3 mm)
- 25 g vegetable oil, plus extra for greasing
- 1 spring onion (approx. 10 g), thinly sliced (5 mm)
- 1 green pepper (approx. 130 g), cut in pieces (3 cm)
- 180 g potatoes, peeled, diced (1 cm)
- 20 g tamari (see tip)
g Chinese black vinegar (see tip)
or balsamic vinegar
- per 1 portion
- 1383 kJ / 331 kcal
- 13 g
- 46 g
- 10 g
- Saturated fat
- 2 g
- 949 mg
Cod Soup with Crispy Bacon and Leeks
Lamb Fillets with Pink Peppercorn Sauce
Layered Chicken Dinner
Saffron Chicken Penne
Chicken and Root Vegetable Stew
Chicken, Chorizo and Chickpea Stew
Lamb and Green Bean Casserole
Pork with Black Bean Sauce
Chicken and Mushrooms in Red Wine Sauce