Please be careful, this recipe is designed for a specific device combination and is not compatible with other machines.
Triple-chocolate Christmas Pud
Most of our recipes are easy. Those that require a little more time or cooking skills are rated medium or advanced.
This is how much time you need to prepare this meal.
This is the time it takes to prepare this meal from start to finish: marinating, baking, cooling etc.
This shows how many portions this recipe makes.
- 50 g dried apricots, pitted, halved
- 50 g dried figs, halved
- 50 g dates, pitted, halved
- 20 g brandy, plus extra for feeding
- 20 g port
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground cardamom
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- 50 g unsalted butter, soft, plus extra for greasing
- 70 g light brown muscovado sugar
- 2 medium eggs
- 120 g plain flour, plus extra for dusting
- 15 g cocoa powder
- 30 g dark chocolate (70% cocoa solids), broken in chunks
- 30 g white chocolate, broken in chunks
- 150 g porter, chocolate-flavoured (see tip)
- ½ orange, finely grated zest and 40 g juice
g lemon juice (see tip)
- 3200 g water
- per 1 portion
- 1144 kJ / 273 kcal
- 5 g
- 34 g
- 10 g
- Saturated fat
- 6 g
- 41 mg